192-hour Construction Safety and Health Professional Program
The construction industry continues to experience many injuries and fatalities every year. This program teaches you how to identify and control construction hazards, reduce fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and how to design effective occupational safety and health management systems specific to the construction industry.Register Now Contact Us
Gain a competitive edge!
Learn how to develop and manage contstruction safety at your worksite.
Effectively manage construction safety within your organization.
Communicate your support for safety.
Protect your company against liabilities.
- 611 Nail Gun Safety
- 612 Work Zone Traffic Safety
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 708 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program - LOTO
- 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 721 Developing OSH Training
- 722 Ergonomics Program Management
- 723 Conducting OSH Training
- 725 Forklift Safety Program Management
- 726 Introduction to Machine Guarding
- 744 Working with OSHA
- 751 Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- 800 Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- 802 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 803 Scaffold Safety Program Management
- 804 Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- 805 Fall Protection in Construction
- 806 Focus Four - Falls
- 807 Focus Four: Caught In-Between Hazards
- 808 Focus Four - Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four - Electrocution
- 810 Hand and Power Tool Safety
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 814 Heavy Equipment Safety
- 815 Demolition Safety
- 816 Confined Space Safety in Construction
- 820 Cranes and Derrick Safety I
- 821 Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- 833 Developing a Construction SMS
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
Upon successful completion of the OSHAcademy 192-hour Construction Safety and Health Professional program, participants also fulfill the requirements for four additional specialized construction management training programs. This comprehensive program is an excellent resource for those seeking construction project manager training and is particularly beneficial for professionals preparing for CHST and CSP exams.
The programs included are:
- 192-hour Construction Safety and Health Professional
- 162-hour Construction Safety and Health Manager
- 145-hour Construction Site Safety Supervisor
- 130-hour Construction Safety and Health Specialist
- 47-hour Construction Safety and Health Trainer (Train-the-Trainer)
Enrolling in this program provides a multifaceted approach to construction management online training, equipping you with the skills and certifications necessary for various roles in construction safety management. This program does not include certificates for OSHAcademy's general industry programs.
When you complete one of our training programs, you're completing a recognized certificate program. Maximizing the benefits of your OSHAcademy training involves understanding their scope and utility. When you complete an OSHAcademy program, such as the 192-Hour Construction Safety and Health Professional program, you're not just learning about rules and regulations like the OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 outreach courses. Instead, our comprehensive programs are designed to impart practical knowledge in creating effective safety and health programs, crucial for anyone transitioning into a role addressing construction safety management.
OSHAcademy programs cater to a range of professionals, from employees to supervisors and managers, offering insights into various occupational safety and health topics. They are also beneficial for those needing to prepare for the CHST exam and CSP exam.
Once you complete and purchase certificates for one of our training programs, you can list it on your resume under the category of professional development. We cannot say our programs will guarantee you a job in the OSH field; however, they certainly will help you build knowledge. Obtaining a job in the OSH field depends on several factors, such as your job aspirations, experience in the field and how well you interview.
Some colleges and universities, such as Columbia Southern University (an accredited university in Orange Beach, Alabama) grants credits for our 192-Hour Construction Safety and Health Professional program. Additionally, some professions and organizations require individuals to meet CEU requirements which can be fulfilled by taking our training in many cases. You should always check with schools and other organizations to ensure they will accept our training.
OSHAcademy students that have already completed and paid for their training may qualify for a discounted price when purchasing a new program.
To determine if you qualify for a discount and how much the discount might be, our staff will need to evaluate your OSHAcademy transcript.
Please contact our office and our staff would be happy help!
: praise or respect given
Thanks for the program you have created. I am POWERING through the 192-Hour Construction Safety and Health Professional Program. I have specialized in Construction Safety, but my experience was rather narrow. The classes have allowed me to gain a knowledge base beyond my everyday work.
The OSHAcademy curriculum is challenging and keeps me excited about learning in my field. The ability to work at my own pace has been extremely beneficial, and the student portal is outstanding, offering easy navigation.