30-hour Construction Safety and Health Program
Learn to recognize hazards.
Learn to file a complaint.
Learn to prevent accidents.
Learn required topics for training.
Our high-quality certificate package options include PDF, Original, and PDF & Original formats.
Access 100% of our training material for free, including the study guide, knowledge check activities, course activities and resources, and course exams.
OSHAcademy prices, on average, are 25% less than other online training providers.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an OSHAcademy 30-hour Construction Safety and Health program certificate and training record card.
This program is equivalent to the OSHA 30-hour Construction Outreach course. However, if you require an OSHA Outreach card issued by the Department of Labor (DOL), please visit the US Dept of Labor's website.
- 105 Hazard Communication: Basic
- 115 Electrical Safety for Employees: Basic
- 144 Introduction to OSHA
- 150 Physical Health Hazards in Construction
- 151 Biological Health Hazards in Construction
- 152 Ergonomic Hazards in Construction
- 602 Heat and Cold Stress Safety
- 603 Stairway and Ladder Safety
- 604 Scaffold Safety
- 605 Confined Space Safety
- 614 Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- 618 Managing Safety and Health in Construction
- 619 Materials Handling Safety
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 806 Focus Four: Fall Hazards
- 807 Focus Four: Caught In-Between Hazards
- 808 Focus Four: Struck-By Hazards
- 809 Focus Four: Electrocution Hazards
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
No, the OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 construction outreach courses are voluntary. OSHA recommends outreach courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. However, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island have enacted laws mandating the training. Also, some employers, unions, organizations or other jurisdictions may require this training.
No. All of our training is free to access, but once you complete and pay for the training, you will receive an OSHAcademy training record card. If you are required to have an OSHA Outreach card associated with the Department of Labor (DOL), please visit the US Dept of Labor's website.
Yes. Students and employers can validate the 30-hour Construction Safety and Health program certificate using our website. It's quick and easy! You can feel confident knowing the certificate is valid and was issued by OSHAcademy. On the other hand, OSHA does not provide individual verification of student course completion cards or authorized trainer cards for the OSHA 30 construction outreach training.
Yes. OSHAcademy training exceeds the OSHA 30 construction outreach training as each course in this program has individual quizzes, knowledge checks, and an open book final exam. This helps to ensure you thoroughly understand the content.
Yes. OSHAcademy training exceeds OSHA Outreach training by providing an OSHAcademy 30-hour Construction Safety and Health program certificate, training record card, and two transcripts. OSHA 30 construction outreach training students only receive a completion card.
: praise or respect given
As a crane operator this course gave me more info and I really appreciate it and I want to thank whoever made this website. You are helping and making it possible for me to be aware when operating the crane. You are the reason I now know what I didn't know yesterday.