164-hour Oil and Gas Safety and Health Supervisor Program
Gain a competitive edge.
Prepare for emergencies.
Effectively manage safety within your organization.
Communicate your support for safety.
- 700 Introduction to Safety Management
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 704 Hazard Analysis and Control
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program - LOTO
- 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 713 Confined Space Program
- 714 Fall Protection Program
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 716 Safety Management System Evaluation
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 726 Introduction to Machine Guarding
- 750 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- 751 Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- 802 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 805 Fall Protection in Construction
- 901 Oil and Gas Hazard Awareness
- 902 Well Site Preparation & Drilling Safety
- 903 Well Site Completion & Servicing Safety
- 904 Oil and Gas Well Inspection
- 906 Oil Spill Cleanup
- 908 Offshore Oil and Gas Safety I
- 909 Offshore Oil and Gas Safety II
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
Like most safety training, our certificates "certify" you have completed a formal course of study. OSHAcademy certificates do not certify you as a "qualified" oil and gas safety supervisor. And, of course, OSHA does not "certify" anyone as a qualified oil and gas safety supervisor either
In the USA, to be "certified" as a qualified safety manager you need to meet experience and educational requirements and successfully pass an exam from a credentialing organization like the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (www.bcsp.org) or the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (www.ihmm.org). IHMM specifically offers a Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM) credential which you should research if you are interested in getting certified.
OSHAcademy students that have already completed and paid for their training may qualify for a discounted price when purchasing a new program.
To determine if you qualify for a discount and how much the discount might be, our staff will need to evaluate your OSHAcademy transcript.
Please contact our office and our staff would be happy help!
: praise or respect given
I am a safety minded person, however, by taking the classes they have really opened my mind to a new level of safety. I do plan on sharing this information with others who I work with and other friends and family members. I do plan to advance my knowledge and learning experience by moving forward with additional courses and hope to apply for the ASHM and onward to the CSP.